Why do many people like to wear the real human hair weave?

    The hottest craze in hair extensions is certainly virgin hair. Unprocessed, undercooked, and in its most natural type. It began with Asia, went down to Brazil, surpassed the ocean back to Malaysia and now you can get all kinds: European, Peruvian, Chinese, Burmese plus more. While this hair certainly is normally gorgeous, as someone who has damaged premium hair extensions for about a decade, I am finding that virgin curly hair is not always the best in good shape for me.

     Initially I was gets interested the natural body tide of my MarchQueen. As i adored the natural shine of the hair - possibly not too shiny, not far too dull. I appreciated her natural dark brown color tutorial I can’t be the only one just who feels that 1b may well be too dark but coloration number 2 is often too light-weight. I loved the fact that knots were nonexistent. Then I set about attempting to style the hair. When i curled with a flat iron, by using a curling iron, weaves for white girl hair ,with incredibly hot rollers, with Caruso heavy steam rollers all with the very same results. The hair always previously had fly aways and never performed a curl for extended. As I flat ironed the head of hair, I noticed that while my human hair did blend extremely well considering the Indian hair as far as colouring, my hair was a tad bit more coarse than the fine American native indians strands. I hated what sort of hair expanded in the bad weather and humid weather due to the fact my relaxed hair would probably just lay lifelessly on the top of the extensions.


      While I suppose my virgin hair invest in was worth every single dollar and I do still absolutely love virgin hair, I decide to return to processed hair utilizing my next sew on. Virgin hair is not the one high end hari on the market instant in fact MarchQueen sells a good looking relaxed texture called Reversal Relaxed that looks almost like it would blend with my very own hair perfectly, I can just about guarantee that it will hold a good curl and behave the same as my own hair. I know actually thinking…you have natural locks and are thinking virgin locks may still be best for you perfect?

     Well, maybe. The problem together with virgin hair is that it will be unpredictable. Because it is not manufactured for color nor feel, each bundle you receive could possibly be different. crochet hair weave straight hair ,You may receive the excellent curl pattern to match your unique with one purchase, however with the next it could be much loosing. Sometimes the hair color goes yours exactly, other times it is usually markedly off. Virgin locks is gathered directly from the pinnacle of the grower without degeneration so for the most consistent acquisitions, processed hair may be a greater option.

      I’m not announcing I will never wear maiden hair again, that is merely untrue. However , with the huge increase of companies offering maiden hair, I think many ladies assume that it is the best hair that you can buy and processed hair on auto-pilot means inferior. Not true : the best quality hair vendors for instance MarchQueen offer the same high-quality in their hair and wefting regardless of the texture. Virgin along with processed hair both have an area in the land of hair extensions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do if you want to wear wigs

How to keep your extensions looking and feeling like new

Seven Tips To to Get Rid of Static in Hair